Facelift and Necklift - Ocala, FL

The facelift surgery went very smoothly, with no...

The facelift surgery went very smoothly, with no complications, nausea, or pain afterward. My experience was way above expectations. I followed all the post surgery instructions given to me.

Thanks for the doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and update your review with information about you, your procedure, and recovery, I can add your review into the facelift community so others looking for facelift doctors can find Dr. N. Thank you in advance!

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nihjer has a wonderful bedside manner. He makes one feel very comfortable, and answers all questions quickly. When I left his office after my consultation , I felt very confident that I had picked the right doctor for my surgery. He and his office called me at my home after surgery to see how I was doing. This gave me a good feeling. Not knowing what to expect during my recovery time, I was reassured at the aftercare follow-up that things were proceeding normally. His time spent with me was unhurried. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Nijher and his excellent staff. From the presurgery consultation through post surgery office visits, they were with you every step of the way. Dr. Nijher is very warm, personable, and understanding. Besides making me feel comfortable, his answers to my questions gave me the assurance that I needed. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted to do about my face and neck. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Nijher. I highly recommend him and his staff. And my friends are still commenting on my great facelift!