Is my Dream Coming True?! - Ocala, FL

I'm 26 years old, 32a (barely), 5' 2.5" and weight...

I'm 26 years old, 32a (barely), 5' 2.5" and weight about 107. I've always hated buying bras for myself because I feel like I'm buying training bras, one because there really is no point for me to buy one (definetly not supporting anything) and two it's embarrassing that my bra size is in the child's department also. And to top off my lovely itty bitty self, I have a birds chest which makes me feel more uncomfortable about myself. I've always wanted implants for as long as I can remember and has progressed since I've gotten older. I'm tired of shirts not fitting right, fighting with bathing suit tops to look somewhat "ok", and finding a bra with decent padding. I've taken the plunge and signe up for care credit and have my first consultation tomorrow and my actual surgey date on 11/25/2013 (te turkey isn't the only thing getting stuffed that week ;) )I've decided with silicone, which is what the dr recommended. I feel like I don't want to get my hopes up to high cause I've been dreaming about this for so long and don't want to be jinxed! I can't wait to flaunt my new look though haha

8 days away

I only have 8 days till my BA!!!! I can't wait till I can feel confident in my clothes! I'm not feeling nervous just yet, just any! Wanted to put a picture up of me in a triangle bathing suit top that I adore but feel so uncomfortable in. No padding, and will most certainly put an after pic up with the same top :)

Countdown

Last day of having small boobies!

Well tomorrow is the big day! I didn't start feeling anxious till about an hour ago. I can't believe it's really happening! I hope I have everything prepared. I will try to update tomorrow

And I have ta-ta's!!

I'm out and doing alright. It's pretty exciting to look down and see boobies! I got 325cc :)

Evening update

So today has not been bad pain wise, I started taking my Percocet within a 3 hour range but spaced it to 4 hours and then took an extra right before bed to help me sleep. I was surprised about how much I could move around. I dozed off a few times earlier today and about to hit the hay here real soon. I am starting to feel more pressure now, so I'm trying not to move. And I had slight nausea, but did not last shortly. I bought one of those "chair pillows" (not quite sure of the actual name) and I feel like that is such a saver for keeping me propped up and for sleeping. I couldn't tell you how many times I've been on this website today just reading everyone else's progress...absolutely love this site :)

1 day post-op

Love my twins

Sorry it's been a while for an update. I love my new ta-ta's! I feel so confident with them, my body feels complete :) Most of my clothes still fit, or should I say fit better. I really haven't had much pain in this process. I think my monthly cramps hurt worse. Yesterday I had my 1 week post op, he took the steri strips off and and removed the sutures. He said everything looked pretty good but I was still a little swollen. I can start massaging now and use silicone scar cream on my incisions. I think the worst part of this is how sensitive my nipples are, but as long as I wear the granny bra it's not that bad. All in all I'm pretty happy with these guys :)

10 days post op pics :)

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

what bra size are you now? I have the same status like you. I decide for 275cc but I wonder it is too small or too big. I want a B so I can fit in a normal bra. I m 5 foot 3, 105 lbs. 28 inches rib cage and flag. I love the your boobies now. Look great
What profile and such did you get?
Oooh, the size looks great! And your boobs are in line with each other and even. Congratulations!
I know, I hope it stays that way :)
Wow, congrats on taking the plunge - looking great!!!
Thanks :)
My period came the same week after surgery and it was the worst! My cramps hurt way worse than usual I remember! Don't know why that was but I just remember doubling-over in painful cramps and it was way heavier flow than normal- WEIRD!
Oh man. I didn't think about other life functions happening while the surgery and recovery were going on. My cycle is really irregular so hopefully it doesn't decide to show up around that time. And it will be 6 months after stopping breast feeding so my body will be a little crazy. Yikes.
i used a chair pillow! Best thing i brought n i could take it to bed with me to keep me propped up
Glad to read an update from you and that you are well. New pictures soon?!?
Oh boy, I hope when I get mine done (who knows when, hopefully soon!) that I have the same pain tolerance you do! period cramps hurt worse than the operation! Girl you mustve got a great doc, or a really crazy monthly cycle!! lol thanks for the pictures, they look great! very little bruising and the scars look like they will fade nicely with the treatment :) thanks!!
Looking good so far, keep us posted? The drugs are great aren't they? Lol
I bought one of those chair pillows too! Best thing ever!!!! You're looking great!
Thanks! It really is a life saver! I just checked out your profile, you look great what are you using for your incision?
Thank you! I have not used anything on my scars, I just change the tape once a week. My ps is clearly a genius!!! :)
So glad you are doing well. I had my surgery yesterday too! I think I feel very similar to how you do. I i feel mostly pressure and some discomfort when i move around a bunch rather than actual pain. I'll tell you it's much less uncomfortable than my monthly cramps so far. Congrats to you and continued healing! Looking forward to reading about your progress.
I agree with the discomfort and tightness, I honestly feel that my pain med doesn't really affect me. I'm glad I found someone who had their BA on the same day as me :) happy healing!!
YAYA :D
So happy for you!!!!
Thanks :D
Congrats!!
Thanks you!!
Dreams do come true, congratulations! I think you picked the perfect size for your stats. Wishing you a smooth and happy recovery. Getting boobs is just about the most exciting thing , I hope you are feeling the joy!
Thank you thank you :) it's a pretty exciting feeling! I'm beyond ready to try my clothes on and check out me new look lol
Best of luck!!!