Big Girl Getting New Girls - Ocala, FL

I had my consult and booked my surgery the same...

I had my consult and booked my surgery the same day last month. My surgery date is Sept 12th and I couldn't be more excited and scared at the same time. I am a big girl 45y/o and 242 lbs. I was scared to even consider doing this because I am overweight and thought that the PS would turn me away. I am very healthy and take care of myself and care about my appearance. I have lost weight and gained and lost so many times I have no boobies at all. I realize I should have lost weight again before this surgery but I may just be happy where I am at because my husband sure is. I have an active life and love to travel. We spend a lot of our time in the boat on the water. I have the most weirdest boobs ever and until recently I thought mine where the only ones that looked like this. But now I realize there is more and it has a name Tuberous breast deformity. My doctor (Rodger) didn't even blink twice when he seen me and suggested a Mastopexy with saline implants. I will post some pictures soon and look forward to hearing all the feedback good or bad. I have read this site for weeks just to understand the pain and recovery methods taken.

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I look forward to following your journey as it progresses.