Excilis for Belly Fat and Neck(jowels) - Irvine, CA

Went to OC Wellness 5 times. NO change what so...

Went to OC Wellness 5 times. NO change what so ever - DO NOT Waste your money. I was so hopeful but literally I actually got larger. Although the first time I went the measurements were right after a barre class and every time there after was after work. I wish I had not spent the money. DON'T DO IT!

I came out to visit family in Irvine, CA over the Summer. I just had a baby and wanted to try out the new Exilis treatment that I had heard about through some friends. When I arrived at the office the staff was very friendly. My technician Maureen was excellent. I did 6 treatments and I loved the results. I followed the Exilis recommendation which was why I got results. I drank alot of water and went on a healthy eating plan that was recommended. I read the review about someone actually getting larger, and it sounds like to me it was the persons diet not the Exilis treatment. It was well worth it for me.
I just read your post and see it is from April, did you notice any change a few months later? My last treatment of the five I had was in July and I also saw absolutely no results, they say you see more results after a month or two, but I'm not feeling to confident that its going to happen for me. Just wondering if it did for you?
I purchased 4 treatments for both my stomach and neck and saw absolutely zero results. The girl taking my measurements couldn't even read a tape measure. What a waste of money. I am a 5'10" 165 pound male with just a little problem area to resolve.
Maureen

I found out about the special they were running from my salon. It was $79 for first time offer. I so wish I had my money back!!!