Dysport Results

I had Dysport injected in and around the eye area...

I had Dysport injected in and around the eye area at a Spa while vacationing on a cruiseship. I had two viles of Dysport since 'one wasn't enough'. I was given a 'discount' at $700.00 instead of $750.00 per vile for a total of $1400.00 plus a $200.00 fee for the Dermatologist who injected the serum. Within three days I looked amazing! Unfortunately it wore off after 6 weeks. I expected to look better for at least one full year. Looking back, if I had known the short-term results, I would NOT have wasted my money!

The doctor was great - the clinic beautiful - follow-up was within 24 hours at which time she suggested I complete the 'look' with injectable fillers. I needed 2 viles of Restylane. All in all I spent $2800.00 but came home bruised and remained bruised for 2 weeks! She wanted me to have two additional viles ($1400.00 plus her $200.00 fee) since she said I needed the lines around my nose filled in to 'complete the look'! I finally drew the line!

Wow, that sounds like it was way, way over priced. I don't blame you for being disappointed!

Usually Dysport is measured in units, not syringes, so its a bit difficult to tell exactly how much you actually received, but regardless $1,600 for one treatment seems extremely high.

Here are a couple Q&As that might be of interest to you:

How Much Does Dysport Cost?

How Long Does Dysport Last for Wrinkles on the Forehead? (Just to give you an idea on how long it usually lasts.)

If you ever decide to try it again, I would strongly encourage you to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist.