Septoplasty Surgery - Dearborn, MI

I have sufferd for many years with sinus issues....

I have sufferd for many years with sinus issues. In recent months I started going to see a new ENT Dr. DR. Carron suggested I have the Setoplasty Surgery, and only I one week later I am breathing so much better. And there was litttle pain for me. Just some healing itching to deal with. I only needed to take the antibiotic and follow patient discharge instructions and now I'm great!!!!
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Carron is one of the the best specialist I have in years. He was very thourogh asking questions about past health conditions, treatments and results before making any decisions about me having the Setoplasty surgury. He gave me options other than this. Dr. Carron gave me other patients results of pain or not, allowed me to shedule the surgery at my own convenience. Walked me through the surgery step by step once the decision was made. Before the surgery he came and talked to me again making sure we were going through with it, meet and talked to my family before and after the surgery ( and sent a " Hello" to my mom at my post-op visit). This was one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I can breathe better than I have in over 20 years all thanks to Dr. Carron.

It's been a couple of weeks since my surgery now and I am still breathing nice and clear. Thanks Dr. Carron.
Hooray for better breathing! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.