28 Years with a Muffin Top - Oakville, ON

I had always had the perfect figure (I weigh 65.8...

I had always had the perfect figure (I weigh 65.8 kg and am 5'5) until I gave birth to my daughter three years ago after which the fat on my thighs and stomach area never went away. I work out 5 times a day on the treadmill and eat healthy organic food almost all the time and no matter how much weight I lost, my problem areas stayed the same.

I heard about Zerona In May and booked 12 sessions at Liliana laser clinic in Oakville. I should have been suspicious at the very beginning when they made me sign that contract. They tell you upfront that 3 inches loss guarantee applies to the whole body and NOT the areas you are targeting. There are no refunds as well. There was absolutely NO change of measurements in the areas I wanted the laser to target, but my waist supposedly shrunk half an inch and my left thigh 0.25 inches. With the amount of exercise they require you to do, I could easily attribute that negligible change to my efforts. What a joke!

When I expressed my dissatisfaction at this total rip-off service, the owner offered me three free sessions, but wait, here comes the good part: "We will not be doing any measurements at the end of those three sessions"!! Doesn't take a genius to figure out why that's the case! I was furious.

I cannot, in good faith, recommend this to anyone. These people have no conscience whatsoever, stay as far away from Zerona as you can. You have been warned!

Technicians at Liliana laser clinic