Very Happy with my Flat Toned Tummy - Oakville, ON

I had a lot of excess skin below my belly button...

I had a lot of excess skin below my belly button as well as a droppy belly button because of skin and fat in my higher abdominal area.

I considered a tummy tuck, which was the BEST decision I have ever made. I am 3 months post op, and couldn't be happier. My waist is so much slimmer and I now wear a size 25 pant. APart from the strange nerve feelings, I look great. I have a very flat tummy and look amazing.

I wish I had done this years ago. I am now 42 year old, and never looked as good.

Ontario Plastic Surgeon

Dr Khanna listens to what you want. SHe is a woman so understand our bodies and our expectations. Her staff is truly wonderful. The staff and Dr. Khanna return your emails/text messages right away with any questions you have. I would highly recommend Dr Khanna.

Congratulations on your surgery. I am considering using dr khanna for my surgery as well as soon as I can afford it. Were you advise to lose weight before the procedure? If so, what was your weight before the surgery?
Can you tell me what the full cost was including taxes etc... did they do muscle repair?
no pics= no fun
I went to Institute of Cosmetic and Laser Surgery in Oakville. Yes I had a full tummy tuck. My waist is so much smaller now, and tummy is VERY flat. Extremely happy :)
Can you tell me where you went? Was it a full tummy tuck?

Congratulations on your wonderful results.  So glad you are happy and healing well.

Please do post some before and after pictures:)