Great Dermatologist

All pros - no cons! Made me fee, very comfortable...

All pros - no cons! Made me fee, very comfortable and confident that my acne will go away! Also, his staff are wonderful. Always kind and helpful.

Hi thethinblonde,

Thanks for the review. Having confidence that your acne is going to go away is probably a great feeling. Will you keep us updated as you proceed on with the Accutane?

Thanks,

-Britt

Ontario Dermatologic Surgeon

Great doctor. He listens to me and does what I want to do (provided that I am able to do it) another derm that I no longer see anymore bc I found Dr. S did not listen to what I wanted to do - she insisted on putting me on antibiotics for acne despite the fact that I have severe allergies to sulfa drugs and do not tolerate penicillin very well. Because of this I have developed a drug resistance to other forms of antibiotics and in life threatening situations tetracyclines may be the only drug that could save my life! Even so resistance is very likely with tetracycline. Thankfully Dr. S listened to me and did not recommend the antibiotics but put me on accutane instead. I never took an antibiotic. Hopefully I will get laser treatments done with him once my acne is gone!!