like it

I got half a syringe of juvederm in my top lip...

I got half a syringe of juvederm in my top lip yesterday and i love the results! i was super nervous about looking like 'duck lips' which is why i started off getting only a little. it looks super natural and amazing, and didn't hurt at all. the nurse put the numbing cream on for 15 mins and then all i felt was a little pinch for a couple seconds while the needle was being injected. it's the day after my procedure and i don't have any bruising or swelling. i only swelled a little bit afterwards for a couple hours and then it was gone. my lip was a little bit tender for the rest of the day/night after the injections but it's only the day after and i feel almost completely fine. the whole experience was so much easier than i ever imagined. i may just be lucky, but it was a super easy process for me. the first few minutes after i was having a little panic attack because my lip was so thin before that having any volume at all was such a shock, and i thought i looked crazy! but after 10 minutes i got used to it and then loved it more and more with every passing minute. i would only recommend getting a half a syringe if you have thin lips to begin with. i still have to go for my check-up next week and get a tiny touch in the middle of my bottom lip that i was planning on getting the first time, (so that the bottom lip is still a little bigger than the top, which is how you get the most natural look) i but i was just too nervous during the first visit to do it all at the same time, but i can't wait to go back and get them completely finished! i will never go back to my old lips again :)
Nurse Jessica @ The Skin Spa

the nurse who did my procedure was great. she was really assuring that it was going to look really natural and that she wasn't going to make me look like "duck lips", which was my biggest concern. she definitely knew what she was doing and gave me amazing results. i would recommend her to anyone in the GTA area.

Sounds like you have had a really great experience!  Keep us posted on how your lips look after the swelling goes down and after you get the bottom lip topped off.