IPL, As Well As Many Procedures over Many Years (Please Read) Lips, Legs, Face/neck - Oakville, ON

Jenny de Ruiter (Cuoso) has been giving me PIL...

Jenny de Ruiter (Cuoso) has been giving me PIL treatments for years. Her professional, caring, knowledgable manner have always made the experience very pleasant. I have my 3 treatments every autumn, after my tan is faded. The clinic offers a special in September for a package of 3 at 10 per cent off to me each fall, and I always take advantage of this.

I have wonderful results. My 52 year old face is always clear of age spots, and I look younger than I did at 45. (there's nothing as revealing as photographs to accentuate age spots/ pigmentation!) At that time, I was absolutely covered in them, and they added years to my appearance and were very dark unsightly. I could even begin to cover them with makeup.

Another benefit is that my complexion is visibly clearer and brighter , I think my fine lines are reduced and I alway receive positive comments on how young I look.

Jenny has also done hair removal, spider vein removal and injected restalyn for me. She recently used a new product to reshape my lips and I am thrilled, as I was losing volume and getting hollows around my mouth. They DO NOT look like duck lips, but very natural! She is a perfectionist and always listens very carefully to my concerns and directions. She always delivers wonderful results. And she is a lovely person.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Brown is an excellent doctor, having cared for me and my daughter several times over the 15 years I've known him. I could not recommend him more highly, He has done 4 minor surgeries, i.e. removed moles, amalyoids, and gave me a nipple lift after my breastfeeding years that he took great care to ensure was right, giving me an adjustment after the first procedure for free.

Thank you for sharing your review of this treatment.  Glad to hear you love the results.