41 Year Old Going Bald!!! - Oakville, ON

I had an excellent hair transplant experience with...

I had an excellent hair transplant experience with Dr. Robert Jones and his staff. Dr. Jones accomplished in one day what others want to stretch out over two or even three days (I presume to make more $$$). More importantly, Dr. Jones did it without sacrificing results and maintained that personal touch throughout the entire day with the assistance of his amazing staff.

I never once felt uncomfortable nor did I feel any pain, as Dr. Jones and his staff did a great job of keeping me comfortable throughout the entire procedure. Best of all, I have great results!

In short, my experience with Dr. Robert Jones certainly exceeded my expectations. Simply put, excellent care, excellent results without costing an 'arm and a leg'. I would highly recommend Dr. Jones to anyone.
Dr. Robert Jones

Excellent

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.