Worth It for Sure - Oakville, ON

I had no breasts at all. My 34A bra was too big...

I had no breasts at all. My 34A bra was too big for me, after two children and weight loss. I am now a 34C and loving it. I do however have one breast that settled quicker than the other (I am 3 months post op), but banding for 10 hours a day to try to encourage the one to drop. I also had a breast lift because of the sagging I had. The scars have healed well. Hopefully I can get both breasts to sit the same, as my cleavage isn't the same right now. I did start off with one breast quite a bit smaller than the other, so I am assuming this has something to do with them not quite sitting the same right now. I am doing everything that my surgeon recommends to encourage the other to shift as well. If it means I need to have another surgery to fix the problem, It is well worth it. I feel so much more confident now with breasts, and highly recommend to anyone who feels uneasy or lost confidence because they have lost their breasts due to weight loss or children.

Ontario Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely wonderful staff. Dr Khanna understands you as a woman. SHe listens to what you want. I saw 3 doctors and loved Dr Khanna the moment I met her and her staff. The facility is wonderful, staff are great.

I am wondering if you could give me more info on your tummy tuck or do you have before and after photos? I was just quoted 7500.00 for a tummy tuck without repairing the muscles. That is a lot of money and I was hoping to find someone more affordable but of course still good. Did you have your breasts done at the same time and is that why your tummy tuck was so reasonable? Thanks in advance.

I'm so glad you were able to get this done! I hope both of them settle quickly and evenly. How long ago was your procedure?

I had my procedure 3 months ago. SO I am still in the healing months. They are a little tender still.