Great Experience - Oakville, ON

Great experience. I was looking to improve my...

Great experience. I was looking to improve my breasts after having kids. I was told different stories by different doctors about what I needed. In the end I am very pleased to have had the surgery with Dr Shortt. I would advise anyone looking to have surgery to think carefully as there is a lot of cost involved and potential problems. If you have a good surgeon though things usually go well. I am very pleased with my choices.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had consultations with 4 plastic surgeons for my breast augmentation before I saw Dr Shortt. I knew he was the plastic surgeon for me. He was so easy to deal with. He was relaxed. He was funny. He described what could be done for me in great detail. He asked me to take some time to think about things and to see him again with as many questions as I had. I really wanted to make sure that my breasts looked fuller but I wanted a natural result. He explained a special technique he uses to help in my situation (thin skin). Although it takes a bit longer he did not charge any more for it. The results are exactly what I wanted and what he said I would get. The scars are nearly invisible. I have already sent my friend to see him and will send more.