Male Adult in the 30's That Needed a Septo-rhinoplasty Due to Breathing Problems - Oaklawn, IL

I had a deviated septum and a nasal fracture that...

I had a deviated septum and a nasal fracture that was damaged due to trauma when I was a teenager. Dr. Shifrin discovered that I had a breathing problem due to the blockage in my septum, and damaged bones and cartilage at the bridge of my nose. He advised me that if I did not fix it now that my breathing problems would get worse as I got older. Dr. Shifrin patiently explained the process of the surgery from the beginning to the end. He walked me every step of the way assuring me that the surgery would go smoothly, and that I would be happy with the way I looked after the surgery. I now can breathe much better just two weeks after the surgery, I look better, feel better, and have confidence in my appearance and myself. I highly recommend Dr. Shifrin to anybody that is considering plastic or reconstructive surgery he will do a superior job like he performed my surgery. Dr. Shifrin will not steer you in the wrong direction, he is a very motivated, young, energetic, and a highly skilled surgeon that is hard to find. I have done my research and have seen many websites with surgery before and after pictures, and all I have to say he is one of the best surgeons in the country!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shifrin really cares about his work, and his patients. He is very personable and treats you like a person not just another patient!

I'm glad you're so pleased with your results! What has your recovery been like?
The recovery has been going very well and healing very nice. It's been two and a half weeks and I am pain free, and there are no scars from my stitches. The healing process got better day by day after surgery, and I did not suffer a lot of pain. I can breath better and I look great!