Worth It for Sure - Oakland, CA

I am very happy with my results. It was a little...

I am very happy with my results. It was a little uncomfortable at first but I got used to it and actually grew to kind of like it. I had 5 treatments and I am definitely a smaller waist size and everything looks tighter and smoother. I am 41 and had 2 kids and the low abdomen was a problem area even before kids. I am not all that active but I do eat healthy. I am satisfied with my results but I do plan on getting a touch up before my next vacation or the next time I have an event!

Is there anyway for you to give me your doctor's name, phone number or website where I can get more info about it?
Well it was very warm, but the heat didn't really bother me. It was more like a super hard massage . There was an occasional pinch esp on my sides. But I would say n my first treatment it was the really hard kneading that was most uncomfortable to me. But it did get less with each treatment

Its great you saw good results! You mentioned it was a bit uncomfortable at first, but then you got used to it. What did it feel like? Was it like a burning sensation, or more of a pinch?

Isis

It wasn't actually the doctor doing the treatment. But the person who did it was very knowlegable and thorough. They measure the temperature and you have to get to a certain place before they stop. So you won't get burned but it will be warm enough to melt that fat! The staff is very professional and accommodating. I'm going back for other services. And after I save up I'm getting more vela on backs of thighs! I like their 50% off lifetime on my abs. No one else I called had this.