Angelic Doctor - Oakland, CA

An unhappy cooking experience left me with a nasty...

An unhappy cooking experience left me with a nasty 2nd degree burn on my right hand. I attended a seminar at Dr. Togba's office an evening after the accident. Dr. Togba noticed my bandaged hand and asked to examine the wound. He offered to treat me and thereafter made time for me in his busy practice as a courtesy. His care was so generous. He is a kind serene man who takes as much time as necessary to achieve the desired result. I feel very fortunate in knowing Dr. Togba. If he had not noticed my bandaged hand, I know I would have been left with terrible scarring. Instead my hand has healed with only a faint trace of a scar thanks to his good care.
Oakland Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Scars Treatment community.