Does This Nose Look Still Overprojected...? Any Opinons...? - Oakland, CA

HI all... Had my primary in JUNE 2012....Not...

HI all...

Had my primary in JUNE 2012....Not very pleased with result.

Please, let me know if my nose looks ski sloped and over projected at the tip...? if i was under your care what would you do to help me....this is by far NOT my ideal looking nose. I am hoping for a revision as soon as my 12 months is up. THANK YOU.

Hi all...Many Thanks for your responses and your feedback. @ misslila2 -- you can PM and I will be happy to give you the name of my Doctor. Why do you ask...?
I ask because I love your nose. I had that style of nose before my revision and I want it back. I had a slight deprojection and I hate it. My face changed so much for the worse. :( So, please, don't do anything to your nose. It's super elegant. I will PM you to know the name of your doctor.
Btw, I love your cat!!!!
Who was your doctor?
For what it is worth, I think your nose is beautiful and complements your features perfectly. In my personal opinion, I think you will end up liking you nose. Just wait for it to settle down.
I think it looks good and since you're only 3 months post, it will go down further because there is still considerably swelling at 3 months. The tip takes the longest to shrink so at your one year point, you may think its perfect. I really do think you look great and hope that you'll like it more and more as the months pass.
Hello, my opinion is that you have a strong chin and upper lip (distance between top lip and bottom of nose). Not large at all... just strong. I think your nose is the perfect balance for that. I think if your nose was further de-projected it would give too much strength to the lower half of your face, and you might not be as balanced. I also think the slope is fine, very feminine in fact, which complements your eyes. Just my opinion, though, and good luck with your decision.