Loved Results with Juvederm - Oakland, CA

I am 41 years old, and though my Mexican skin has...

I am 41 years old, and though my Mexican skin has kept me youthful looking, I noticed my parentheses lines had gotten a lot deeper since turning 40. I asked my doctor for filler, and he recommended Juvederm XC. I LOVE the result. It was painless and took at least five years off my face immediately without being obvious. It just gave me my old face back! My doctor is very skilled and good at not over injecting so I didn't end up with the dreaded overfilled "monkey mouth."
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

He is an artist with juvederm and does not recommend anything not needed. Great staff too.

Looking gorgeous! I think I will contact this doctor. I really want my nasolabial folds 'cured', and I am also in Oakland, CA and also a latina! Nice to know you are taking care of your face...cause we only get one, right! Please let us know how long this lasts. Take care.
are you still loving the results??
Yup! :)
Does the Juvederm XC last longer than Juvederm? How much was each syringe and how many did you need? Was it really painless?
Hi there - I am not sure what lasts longer; all I know is that my doctor told me what he used on me should last about 9 months. It didn't hurt at all, but I am okay with needles. Re: how many and cost, I answered that below in a previous comment. Good luck!
I'm envious of your Mexican skin, it looks fabulous!  I think your results look great, subtle but definitely a difference.  Do you remember if you had one or two syringes/vials injected?
I think it was two vials, with more on the left side than the right.
Thanks for the details.  Let us know how long the Juvy XC lasts for you :)
How much was each vial? How often do you think you will have to go back?
It must have been $300 per, since it was $600 for two? They quoted me for the area. It should last about nine months.