Excellent Doctor Highly Recommend - Oakland, CA

Dr. Kabaker and his staff are so caring and kind....

Dr. Kabaker and his staff are so caring and kind. He takes the time to explain everything and really cares about the patient and the results. I had a great experience. I'm still in the healing stage from hair lowering procedure and lip lift but it's looking good. I only wish I had the hair lowered not so low and also kept the same pattern as the wig I wear. Last minute we decided to make the pattern of the lowering to be more natural but I now realize I like the look of the wig line better than a natural look and also wish it was a little higher by 2-3 milimeters. Dr. Kabaker said he doesn't mind to correct that for me in six months so it could heal a bit more before reoperating on it. I will be awake for the redo and only local anestesia so he said it's not as much healing as this initial one. I lost some hair due to shock loss, which is normal in healing. But it still looks amazing even for a few weeks after--even a few days after it looked great. He's an incredible doctor who I highly recommend! In fact my husband is going to get hair transplants from him in a little bit and I also recommended him to some people in the airport who asked me for a referral.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research to find Dr. Kabaker and am so glad I found him. He's the best! I hope everyone will know how fantastic he is! I feel lucky I had this complicated hair lowering procedure and hair transplants (and lip lift) done by him. He really knows what he is doing and cares so much about the patient and about how they feel about the outcome of his procedure. 5 star top notch doctor! Highly recommend.

Hi I really interested in Dr Kabaker, I would love to see you before and after picture. I'm having another surgery this year but my next will be hair transplants.