Forehead reduction surgery! exellent doctor! great success! - Oakland, CA

My forehead was pretty high! I have to cover it up...

My forehead was pretty high! I have to cover it up everyday. I looked old and awful in pictures because of my HUGE forehead.

I did a lot of research, talked to people who had done this procedure. There are only a few doctors that perform this procedures in my area and I did not like any of them after consultation. I had to fly to Oakland to have the surgery by the BEST doctor Kabaker!

I decided to lower my forehead about 1 inch because I don't want to have a really low forehead and also people won't notice as much. The surgery wasn't bad at all. The first night was painful but I was able to fly back the next morning. I bruised just a little tiny bit on my temple, but was able to cover up with my bangs. I went back to work on the next Monday, which is the fifth day after the surgery with a head band and no one even know. A week after the surgery I had my stiches removed and I didn't have to wear the head band. I was able to cover up the scar with my hair.
Today is exactly a month after my surgery and I feel great!! the top part of my head is still numb but it is nothing. The scar is healing very well. I have to look very closely to be able to see it. My friends told me that I look younger! I am super happy about my decision to have this surgery.

Forehead Reduction

I wish I had it a little lower. I'm still happy about the result!

Exactly 1 month after surgery

8 MONTHS AFTER SURGERY

I am so very happy with my result!!! This is the best thing I have ever done for myself :-) I wish I did it a little lower but I am totally HAPPY!!! Here are the pictures

more 8 months pic

more pics

1 YEAR AND A HALF LATER

It was the BEST thing I have ever done for myself!!! I urge you to do the procedure if you have any insecurities!
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose doctor Kabaker because of the great reviews online. I searched everywhere online and could not find a single bad review about him. I even ordered his credentials report and it looked perfect. He is the most experience one because he had done this procedure on many many patients. He has many pictures and articles about this procedure. Doctor Kabaker was super nice and caring. I trusted him right a way the moment I met and talked to him. He is not like other doctors I have met that are arrogant and pushy. He is very informative. He took time to explain and show me pictures making sure that I really want to have the procedure done. The most important thing is that my scar is healing great now! HE HAS THE HEALING HANDS :)The staff are wonderful too!! They are super nice! They don't charge me extra for the medicine or stupid tests like other office. He's very good with responding to my email and calls after the surgery. I am very happy I chose the right doctor. I would totally recommend doctor Kabaker to anyone!!