60 Year Old In Need of a Fresher Look - Oakland, CA

I decided to treat myself to a facelift as a...

I decided to treat myself to a facelift as a personal gift to myself. I wanted to look the way I feel, vibrant and young at heart, so I had a lower face lift with fat injections around my cheeks and under my eyes. Long story short, it has been just under a year, and it is remarkable how great I look and, surprisingly, I look even better from one week to the next! The swell of compliments started at around 3-4 weeks, and they just keep coming from family, friends and strangers alike. I even had a registered nurse comment that she has seen a lot of work in her profession, and rarely has she seen work as great and as natural looking as mine. I should point out that while I have had great results, I did (and still do) contend with itching behind my ears, but the compliments I regularly receive trump the discomfort. I remind myself that complete healing takes time, and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't hesitate.
Oakland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Togba is an excellent surgeon who came highly recommended. He is highly skilled, extremely personable and very approachable. He's always available to answer questions, is patient and accommodating. My experience with him and my confidence in his abilities was so favorable that I returned to him 7 months later for a tummy tuck!

Love to see photos
It would be nice to see pictures! You have us all interested in seeing your fabulous results!!!!
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?