Post-Fraxel Redness and Inflammation - Oakland

I have been using biafine at night since day...

I have been using biafine at night since day 4 post fraxel repair. I am now on day 8. I am not expereincing any problems other than being a deep red.  I just want to  use the very best healing cream possible. Also, can you buy neocrutis over the counter? and can you just switch off between the 2 creams w/o any problems? thanks so much.

Cream can be comedogenic, ie, cause acne but you can still try it.
For you, I'd stay off the Neocutis. You don't want to do anything that you previously thought was too harsh. 3-4 weeks down the road, you might want to test the waters with it. Use the Pyratine, plus/minus the Biafine at night.
Just wondering, Why do you suggest the pyratine LOTION over thepyratine CREAM? I have a history of dry skin and just naturally assumed that cream would be better for me & for the face in general. Please tell me what I am missing. thanks

I DO NOT THINK FRAXEL IS WORTH THE $; NOR LIVES UP...

I DO NOT THINK FRAXEL IS WORTH THE $; NOR LIVES UP TO THE HYPE!

I am just about 3 weeks post fraxel repair. I do not think that my skin is damaged in any way - but time will tell. (I get a little scared reading all of these posts about prolonged/permament hyperpigmitation).

I chose to have this done as I am looking to change careers & did not want to be eliminated based on age

My main concern was enlarged poors on my nose & my chin. My Dr. stated that he could reduce my poor size. I see now that they (my poor sizez)  were not improved).. I also wanted the promised l 'tightining of the skin" - it seems to have done this, but only in the neck & around the eyes. (The crepiness around my eyes is MUCH IMPROVED!)

I'm a little depressed right now for the reason that all my freckles on my face are gone & it does not look natural as used to have freckles & and I also have freckles on the rest of my body --- I feel like it stands out!

Questions: How long do I stay out of the sun? and:

Will my freclkles come back when I am out in the sun again? Or have I

forever changed my freckle making ability on my face?

Please Repond! I am feeling post-procedue remorse.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

1 YEAR POST AND LOSS OF VOLUME IN FACE & MORE...

1 YEAR POST AND LOSS OF VOLUME IN FACE & MORE LINES I have loss of volume in my face under my eyes and in my cheeks. The lines underneath my eyes are worse than ever. My 'loss of crepiness" under the my eyes only lasted for 6 months. I would not have done this had I known the results were only short-term & that I feel it damaged my skin. Do not get this done! I am interested in hearing about others' results one year + out.

I too am one year out and feel Fraxel Repair was a waste of money. I had no long term results and look no better than before. Don't do it.

don't want to hurt his feelings