Botox Caused Undereye Swelling - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I went to a board certified doctor who was hosting...

I went to a board certified doctor who was hosting a botox special in his office.This was my first experience with botox. My girlfriend has visited him regularly without any side effects. I got a bit of botox on my forehead lines. I had a mild headache for 2 days and after that subsided I began to notice undereye puffiness under my right eye. I have NEVER experienced any undereye puffiness. My botox treatment was over a month ago and the hideous puffiness is still there. Im very disappointed to get rid of one problem and gain another. Botox obviously causes this and wish doctors would acknowlegde this side effect. Is there an injection to remove this fluid or whatever caused this swelling? I deserve a solution please.

not sure if I recommend..depends on his remedy to this problem. I have a follow up appt next week.

Hi Chicago,

Thanks for the review. I'm really sorry you are dealing with this. You should check out the question in our doctor Q&A, Puffy Under Eyes After Botox, it might help. Please keep us updated and welcome to the community.

Thanks,