Tummy Tuck with Brazilian Butt Lift Magnificent Transformation Thanks Dr.Shifrin -Oak Lawn, IL

Gotta say, it's been two years after my procedure...

Gotta say, it's been two years after my procedure and I look and feel great. From many years of low self esteem to a new happy confident women that I now am. From the consultation to the surgery date, Dr.Shifrin made me feel positive comfortable and was always assuring me that I was in good hands and indeed I was. Through out all my follow up appointments he has continued to make me feel beautiful and has brought a different light to how I feel about myself.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I will most definitely recommend him, he is a spectacular plastic surgeon he's amazing at what he dose. Thank You Dr.Shifrin

Not one pic not that helpful.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
    I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
    Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Tummy Tuck community.