My Kids Stretched out my Skin !!!!!! - Oak Lawn, IL

I felt self conscious about myself durning sex...

I felt self conscious about myself durning sex with my husband. It's been many years that I've had to live with this. Also in the plastic surgery business , the bad ones ruin it for the good ones and I had a hard time finding another good plastic surgeon. I had a very bad experience with a plastic surgeon which I was completely dissatisfied. I went to get a pedi/ mani and saw an advertisement about plastic surgery. Now thanks to Dr. Shrifrin I feel young again and normal...
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

This Dr. Is the best. I went to a plastic surgeon years ago and I still suffer from that Procedure. They made me sign a piece of paper stating that they don't guarantee the smoothness of my abdomen. He sure covered his but with my ocean stomach. I've had to live with it and am very unhappy. Dr. Shrifrin is a very kind, polite , and caring Dr. He did everything he could to make me comfortable and at ease thru my whole procedure and the after healing process as well. He always reassured me and was willing to see me anytime I needed him to check out my concerns of healing. I will certainly see him in the future.. Thanks again Dr. Shrifrin.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the labiaplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the labiaplasty community.
I'm sorry, but my pics were not very good ones to provide. Also, I really Don't have anything else to add to my post. I'm not blowing smoke for my Dr. But all that I said and the stars I gave were the honest truth. I hope you will reconsider putting my post on your site. Thank you..