Facial ReconstructiveSurgery (Dog Bite) - Oahu Island, HI

I am signed with a top international modeling...

I am signed with a top international modeling agency and this injury has affected not only my livelihood but my self esteem. I developed a twitch in my eye from the emotional stress and trauma of the attack. Dr. Larry treated that with Botox, which has helped. The dog took tissue, the emergency room doctor cut damaged tissue, and Dr. Larry has removed the hard scar tissue that was affecting my speech. In order to make both of my smile lines match he then lifted the healthy side of my face. I have at least another 6 to 8 months of procedures ahead of me; ie: corrective surgeries, Derma pen and laser treatments before Dr. Larry will be done.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I needed the help of a Cosmetic Surgeon for a recent facial injury as a result of a dog attack to the face. Dr. Larry Schlesinger has been there for me. He is the consummate surgeon/specialist,...but that is not exactly what I mean. He has been there FOR ME! He has gone above and beyond my expectations as a physician. He continues to demonstrate that he truly cares about me. His empathy, and concern for me before, during, and after my procedures has been remarkable, and memorable. I will never forget his kindness and care. He has promised to stay with me until I am completely satisfied with the results. No matter how long it takes. One of the most significant attributes that Dr. possesses is that inspite of his wealth of experience and knowledge, he is always keeping up to date and open to new techiniques. He is not only a wonderful doctor, but a wonderful person. I find it difficult to find the right words to express my gratitude. I have complete trust and confidence in Dr. Schlesinger and highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.