Teeth Pushed Back to Far from Braces - New Zealand, NZ

I have had braces which i wore for 3 yrs, and got...

I have had braces which i wore for 3 yrs, and got reallygood results, i had lots of big gaps and a over bite. I have full lips, and was a bit worried of the braces changing the look of my lips and mouth to much, the doc told me it wouldnt as i have naturaly ful lips. After the braces were taken off everything looked exellent, but as the yrs have passed iv noticed my lips have shrunk and mouth has changed, the reason y is my teeth continued to move BACK, and looked like they have been pushed back slightly to much, i really want to bring them back out slightly, but without gaping them again, does nebody have thiis prob? wot can i do about it??
dean ordodontist

have you tried looking up Board Certified Orthodontists near you for a consultation?

I would love to see some pictures if you feel comfortable sharing!

Also, how long has it been since you had your braces removed?