Dr. Greuner is the Best! - New York, NY

Dr. Greuner and his staff are amazing!!! I am so...

Dr. Greuner and his staff are amazing!!! I am so happy with my results. Everything about my experience was wonderful. The doctor and his team were reassuring and made my experience very pleasant (which was great since I am very afraid of pain). The overall experience from the front desk staff to the medical assistants were very helpful and informative which is hard to find when you go to a doctors office.
New York General Surgeon

Dr. G. was so gentle and reassuring throughout the whole procedure. I am very satisfied.

Some pros of my experience at NYC Surgical were that the office is very clean, the wait time was very minimal (less than 5 minutes), the receptionist are very friendly, the doctors were all very gentle.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Vein Treatment community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Vein Treatment community.