Took a Few Sessions, but Worth It - New York, NY

I have always had large upper arms, and as I've...

I have always had large upper arms, and as I've aged, they've sagged--it's unappealing and doesn't match the rest of me. I'm not thin, but I am fit and my arms just looked out of place. I bought a three pack of Vaser shape and began treament last week. Well, the first session was a disappointment. In general the treatment was comfortable, but the paddle did get incredibly hot in places, and the suction wasn't so fun Nothing too unbearable though. The diappointment came in seeing no change in the size of my arms, even though I drank plenty of water and did everything I was told to do.

I head been hoping to see results like some had posted here and get to use my three sessions on three different areas--especially since the procedure is supposed to have a firming element to it. Instead, I opted to use my second session to go back over my arms. Boy, am I glad I did! Again, the procedure was 85% comfortable and 15% nasty, but this time I could SEE the difference, not only with my eyes, but in the photos the PA took and then at home when I measured my arms. In two hours I went from an 11.6" arm to an 11" arm. The difference is totally noticable. In addition, the arm itself looks much firmer and more even in skin quality. I will check back in later this week to let you know if I shrink even more, but I am pretty happy so far!

Park Ave. Aesthetic Surgery

I'm glad to hear you are seeing results you are pleased with!! Its always so great when you get the change you want!

How long did you wait between your first and second treatment?