Superb Facial Rejuvenation - New York, NY

I visited Dr. Schwartz to see if I can do anything...

I visited Dr. Schwartz to see if I can do anything short of surgery to make my face more youthful. I am a 53 you old male who has been thinking of doing some sort of facial rejuvenation for some time. After I read about ultherapy in a mens health magazine , I found out that Dr. Schwartz offers that procedure in his beautiful office suite . Dr. Schwartz was very upfront about the timing of the results as he told me I probably would not see real changes for weeks to months but I am convinced that I saw improvement 3 days after the procedure. My jowls are decreased and my forehead appears lifted, even my skin tone appears improved. It was done on a friday afternoon with no down time and minimal recovery. I have results beyond my expectations thanks to the skilled hands of Dr. Schwartz.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I did a search to find doctors who provide ultherapy in my area.

zuli, just wondering at this point how you are doing and if you are still seeing improvements? Appreciate any comments on your treatment. Thanks! =)
To soon to give comment of worth it as the improvement is due to inflammation and swelling sec to thermal injury. Good luck.

I'm glad things went so well for you. I'm always curious what makes a person choose one treatment over another. Do you mind me asking which other treatments you considered, and if injectable fillers was amongst your considerations?