Smoothbeam Cured my Rosacea - NYC

During my last pregnancy, I was sick all of the...

During my last pregnancy, I was sick all of the time and developed bad eczema around my nose (from blowing it so much). My OBGYN stupidly gave me Rx steroid cream and told me to apply twice a day. What I didn't know at the time, was that long term steroid cream use gives you rosacea.

I was unable to get rid of the rosacea (which by then had also spread to my mouth), and believe me, I tried every cream that was out there, neem oil, coconut oil, bio oil, etc etc etc. I even took antibiotics. Nothing worked. I finally decided to give laser a shot. My rash went away in one week!!

I subsequently had one more smooth beam treatment, but I'm not sure I even needed it, because my rash never reappeared in the two months between treatments. It's now been four months and the rosacea is still gone.

As for skin tightening and collagen production....not so much. I wouldn't continue with the treatments for this reason, because I honestly barely saw a difference, except maybe my under eye bags looked a little "fresher". Certainly not worth $300/pop for 5-6 treatments, which is what they recommend.

In short, this cures skin conditions like rosacea and probably acne, but doesn't produce any worthwhile beauty treatment.

Pulse medispa

This is a medispa, not a dermatologist, but these women are very conscientious and know their stuff. They err on the conservative side, so you are safe as far as burns go. The spa is new and the spa is clean with the newest machines. They respond to all email questions very quickly.

Hi Madagascar,

That is fantastic! Four months of no rash you must be so happy. We'd love love to see pictures. A lot of great info in the review too.

Thanks so much and happy week!

-Britt