Smart Lipo Triplex - NYC

On November 19th 2010 I had the smart lipo...

On November 19th 2010 I had the smart lipo procedure performed on my lower/upper abdonminals and flanks.

I have researched the subject for the past twelve years when I inherited these small pockets of fat that I could not remove from diet or exercise. So in September I went to several interviews with several different top notch doctors in NYC and choose who I thought was the best of the five.

The entire process was just as expected. It is a full day now and I do I think it is worth it YES... The total amount of fat that was removed I believe was about 3 liters. That was a big shock because if you saw me before (I will have photos up soon) it does not look like I have about 3 liters of fat.

I did have a lot of soreness yesteday and this morning I feel much better but sore. I did go back to work that same day but I do not recommend it though. To me the worst part was the anesthesia after recovery since I was not used to it and this was really my first time. I saw results the same day in my upper abdominal and I am looking forward to more results within the three to six months.

I will keep everyone posted on the board asa the days and weeks go.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. F staff was very friendly answered all my questions (and I had tons of questions), the nurse who was with me throughout the entire process was excellent, the anesthesialogist was excellent and the doctor is an artist.

Thanks for writing such a detailed Smart Lipo review. I can definitely tell you've done your research. I'm curious what made you choose Smart Lipo over all the other options out there (Cool Lipo, traditional liposuction, CoolSculpting, etc)?

Can't wait to see your photos!

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook
Well for my body I figured after speaking with Dr. Francis that was the best choice. My flanks and lower and upper abdominals looked very poor and I do over 250 - 300 several different types of situps a day (4 days a week) and I eat a no carb and sugar diet and do cardio for 30 mins a day before lifting (cardio and weight training for 4 years) which I have done for over two years.

Once I post some photos of my original stomach no matter what I do it never showed results in my stomach. I can see some sort of muscle but it was hidden by a lot of fat.