Smart Lipo Triplex - NYC

On November 19th 2010 I had the smart lipo...

On November 19th 2010 I had the smart lipo procedure performed on my lower/upper abdonminals and flanks.

I have researched the subject for the past twelve years when I inherited these small pockets of fat that I could not remove from diet or exercise. So in September I went to several interviews with several different top notch doctors in NYC and choose who I thought was the best of the five.

The entire process was just as expected. It is a full day now and I do I think it is worth it YES... The total amount of fat that was removed I believe was about 3 liters. That was a big shock because if you saw me before (I will have photos up soon) it does not look like I have about 3 liters of fat.

I did have a lot of soreness yesteday and this morning I feel much better but sore. I did go back to work that same day but I do not recommend it though. To me the worst part was the anesthesia after recovery since I was not used to it and this was really my first time. I saw results the same day in my upper abdominal and I am looking forward to more results within the three to six months.

I will keep everyone posted on the board asa the days and weeks go.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. F staff was very friendly answered all my questions (and I had tons of questions), the nurse who was with me throughout the entire process was excellent, the anesthesialogist was excellent and the doctor is an artist.