29 year old with a baby boy and a lil bump that wasnt making me 2 happy - New York

i had a baby 12 months ago and i just wasn't fully...

I had a baby 12 months ago and i just wasn't fully happy with the blly i was left with, wasnt much at all but enough to drive crazy. i went ahead and did the procedure and is only been 2 1/2 weeks and so far so good, im still swollen and the stomach looks a lil bumpy but im hopping it will get better since they told me it takes about 3 to 6 months for final results. i hope it all turns out great

update!!!

Oh God i can not say how happy i am with my results so far an its only been 19 days so i cant wait for the 3 months mark they give. I totally recommend ppl to do this if there is an area that they are unhappy about, it is so worthy. All you guys have to do is get the right Dr. because everyone works different.
New York Cosmetic Gynecologist

The waiting is super ridiculous i was there since friday night and they had me coming back and forth so my procedure ended up getting done monday at 730 am. im almost 3 weeks after the procedure and he still hasnt check to see everything is ok. i've been there 3 times and hes never available for the post op consultation. tomorrow is my next massage appointment and i will stop by again and make sure he sees me cause i need to know if all is well.