29 year old with a baby boy and a lil bump that wasnt making me 2 happy - New York

i had a baby 12 months ago and i just wasn't fully...

I had a baby 12 months ago and i just wasn't fully happy with the blly i was left with, wasnt much at all but enough to drive crazy. i went ahead and did the procedure and is only been 2 1/2 weeks and so far so good, im still swollen and the stomach looks a lil bumpy but im hopping it will get better since they told me it takes about 3 to 6 months for final results. i hope it all turns out great

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Keep us posted on your continued healing.  How was it recovering the first few days with a little one to take care of?
Im doing great, thx 4 asking...i am xtremely happy with the resulta so far and its only been 19 days and they say after 3 months is when u look ur best. The first week was xtremely hard i was in so so much pain and my aon is only 1 therefore hes very demanding and im a stay home mom so i have to do EVERYTHING but my hubby was so helpful and im so 4 ever thankful bcz i would of not done it w/o his support. I just hate the fact that i didnt take any pics b4 the lipo and now i cant show ppl the difference but it is extremely noticeable and i am so so happy with what i see . I can not wait for the 3 months mark 2 see how much better it can get.
Do you have any before pics that are of you in clothes?  That would probably work since you don't have the typical "pre-op" type pics.  If not no worries.

update!!!

Oh God i can not say how happy i am with my results so far an its only been 19 days so i cant wait for the 3 months mark they give. I totally recommend ppl to do this if there is an area that they are unhappy about, it is so worthy. All you guys have to do is get the right Dr. because everyone works different.

Hi :).  Did you only get fat removed from your belly area?
sorry i stopped logging in, yes i did my belly sides and back and im veey happy
Oh, okay :).  Are you still bumpy, and I'm wondering whether you're doing anything special for that.  It seems like the doctors say it's just normal and will go away on its own, but some doctors say massage.
Dr. Ayman Shahine

The waiting is super ridiculous i was there since friday night and they had me coming back and forth so my procedure ended up getting done monday at 730 am. im almost 3 weeks after the procedure and he still hasnt check to see everything is ok. i've been there 3 times and hes never available for the post op consultation. tomorrow is my next massage appointment and i will stop by again and make sure he sees me cause i need to know if all is well.