Revision Eyelid Surgery - New York

See my face lift review under my profile. ...

See my face lift review under my profile. Revision of the upper eyelid scar tissue and fat transfer to under eyes and cheekbones and juvederm around mouth . Dr Jelks is a very experienced ocular double board certified surgeon. My ps retired. See face lift review also .I may need more fat transfered in 3 months we will have to see. So far very happy sutures out day 6.

Thanks for starting a review about your eyelid revision.  Keep us posted on how your healing goes!  I linked your facelift review for you.

One week plus 2 days post surgery

Sutures out but are itching like crazy ! I keep putting cool cloths when I can. It will take 3 weeks . I don't remember this from last time. Swelling going down. One eye is slightly drooping . Going on vacation so hopefully will get lots of sleep.
@Dsail. You look great. I had upper and lower lids done 18 months ago. I was mostly pleased with the results. However, there is a 'lump' on the outer lower lid. My ps, an Ophthalmology specialist, did a revision 4 months ago. It did not resolve the issue. He said it was scar tissue and there really isn't any further recourse. It is very frustrating, because of this lump I still can see a 'bag' under the left eye. Tried cortisone, had a negative reaction. I also massage the area. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you
Can you go into more detail about your upper eyelid revision? Looking good! Have a great vacation.
New York Plastic Surgeon