Here We Go.....No Turning Back Now - New York, NY

STATS: 5'6" 115-119 lbs 24 years old..no children....

STATS: 5'6" 115-119 lbs 24 years old..no children...
Pre-op 32A Post-Op goal: large C cup
Implants: Mentor HP 300cc incision: hopefully areola

I love my figure. I am lean athletic with a nice round booty...I just feel larger breasts will help me to feel more womanly ;)

I have been thinking about the idea since HS but settled on "herbal" methods and massaging (even the noogleberry) obviously neither tatic worked and I started saving for the surgery 2 years ago!

I'm very happy to be finally going through with it! I figure if I don't like it for whatever reason, i'll be fine removing the implants as i've been accustomed to flat chest for 24 years hahaha

I forgot to mention I received silicone through...

I forgot to mention I received silicone through areola. I really was not prepared for the post-op pain. I had reviewed thousand of blogs and videos over a couple years & many said they r too doped up to feel any pain n the next day they feel great.

well 1st off the anesthesia had me feeling very bad...threw up, couldnt urinate, n I would go from being conscious to unconscious. The pain meds I was prescribed doesn't take any of the edge off.

Too make things worse my surgeon put me in a EXTREMELY tight binder strap that is pressing on my already sore breasts & cutting into my skin.

Now that was a description on how I feel. I really like how they so far!

ALMOST 4 MONTHS

Almost 4 months post and I am still pleased. Never regret it so far thankfully. No complications thank goodness. No one that knew me b4 my operation has noticed my new breast which to me is a good thing. That means my doctor did a very nice natural look for me. Yes it is noticeable but the only comment I have gotten is "Oh...you finally started buying better padded bras to give you more umph" haha

My silicone implants are not as soft as I was lead to believe. In my hands the implants felt VERYY soft and oozy. Inside my body they feel tough. I second guess that decision and think I might as well have opted for saline sometimes.

Before Photo

Dr. X

Was a fellow at NYEE hospital. Had a good experience for the most part. =)