Here We Go.....No Turning Back Now - New York, NY

STATS: 5'6" 115-119 lbs 24 years old..no children....

STATS: 5'6" 115-119 lbs 24 years old..no children...
Pre-op 32A Post-Op goal: large C cup
Implants: Mentor HP 300cc incision: hopefully areola

I love my figure. I am lean athletic with a nice round booty...I just feel larger breasts will help me to feel more womanly ;)

I have been thinking about the idea since HS but settled on "herbal" methods and massaging (even the noogleberry) obviously neither tatic worked and I started saving for the surgery 2 years ago!

I'm very happy to be finally going through with it! I figure if I don't like it for whatever reason, i'll be fine removing the implants as i've been accustomed to flat chest for 24 years hahaha

I forgot to mention I received silicone through...

I forgot to mention I received silicone through areola. I really was not prepared for the post-op pain. I had reviewed thousand of blogs and videos over a couple years & many said they r too doped up to feel any pain n the next day they feel great.

well 1st off the anesthesia had me feeling very bad...threw up, couldnt urinate, n I would go from being conscious to unconscious. The pain meds I was prescribed doesn't take any of the edge off.

Too make things worse my surgeon put me in a EXTREMELY tight binder strap that is pressing on my already sore breasts & cutting into my skin.

Now that was a description on how I feel. I really like how they so far!

ALMOST 4 MONTHS

Almost 4 months post and I am still pleased. Never regret it so far thankfully. No complications thank goodness. No one that knew me b4 my operation has noticed my new breast which to me is a good thing. That means my doctor did a very nice natural look for me. Yes it is noticeable but the only comment I have gotten is "Oh...you finally started buying better padded bras to give you more umph" haha

My silicone implants are not as soft as I was lead to believe. In my hands the implants felt VERYY soft and oozy. Inside my body they feel tough. I second guess that decision and think I might as well have opted for saline sometimes.

Before Photo

Dr. X

Was a fellow at NYEE hospital. Had a good experience for the most part. =)

Every day does get easier, hope you are feeling better!
keep positive mama pain is temp

Oh how exciting!  But, I feel your pain. Stay in close touch with your PS if you can't manage the pain. It will be worth it, in fact, it looks like you peeked already. Hang in there and keep us posted!

Sorry to hear the noogleberry didn't work.  ;)  Sounds like you've wanted implants and thought about this for a long time. Congratulations on moving forward with your decision. Looking foward to your updates...when is your surgery?

3/26/13...last night hehe
Good luck! When is your surgery?
3/26/13...last night hehe
Oh, congrats! If the pain meds aren't working I would call for something stronger!!