Worth Every Penny - New York, NY

Had a lower face lift and a neck lift by a very...

Had a lower face lift and a neck lift by a very well known plastic surgeon.

After only three weeks I could go out and no one noticed that I was still somewhat swollen. Now that the swelling has gone down much more,I look terrific. At least ten years younger. I am 70 years old and can easily pass for 57 or 58 years.

I'm told that this is a popular procedure for men as well as for women. For example, executive who don't want to retire yet or professional men who have younger partners trying to overtake them.

My procedure cost a lot when all the expenses are totalled but it is a perfect job and absolutely no chances were taken so that it would not work out flawlessly. I recommend it highly to older guys who can afford the freight. It's cheap when you consider working a few more years at a good paying job.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

The doctor did a perfect job. Even though I had a lower face lift as well as a neck lift at the same time, I have no scars in front of my ears which are a very tell tale sign for a man.

Who was your doctor?

{edited} One of the world's greatest and widely celebrated. I would not recommend anyone else. Just let some nobody touch your face? good luck!
People guess I am in my early to mid 50s. I am 70. No kidding.
His fee was $17,000, very fair for the work performed. The rest was all the hospital bills, the nurses in recovery, a hotel etc, all of which he requires if you do not live in NYC. The service is ultra-personalized.
For people who can afford it, it's cheap because the results last 8-10 years and if you stay in a good paying job one more year or get just one good, extra contract as a result, you will have more than paid for it.
Dr. A did my lower face lift and neck lift with no tell-tale scars in front of my ears. Difficult to do. He has also done my eyes, in the past.
The results look totally natural. Everyone says they would not have guessed had I not told them. That's what separates the also-rans from the greats.

Edited by Sharon: We've added your doctor's contact info to the review. Thanks!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. You're right, I've seen a lot of guys getting facelifts. Why not? Like you said, it can pay for itself if it helps extend your career. Glad to hear yours turned out so well. :)