Totally Worth It! - NYC

I had about 8 or 9 treatments on my thighs,...

I had about 8 or 9 treatments on my thighs, stomach, and love handles. I started to see the results right away(about 5 days after I had it done cuz it swells a little at first). I wasn't very painful and I was able to go about my life as usual(no down time). Also, the fat has not come back in those areas...especially my love handles...they're gone! I had this done 7 years ago and have had no side effects...I definitely would recommend this to people...it costs less than lipo and I think the results are more natural since it takes a little longer to get the desired look...so basically no one will know you had anything done...they will just think you lost weight over time. So, if you're considering doing this, go for it...it works!

Dr. Shapiro

She's a beautiful, sweet woman...and knows what she's doing!

Can you give more info and her location there are a lot of Dr. Shapiro in NYC.
Dr. Bisson
10 West 74th Street
Suite 1E
New York, NY 10023
T: 212.579.9136
He was featured on Rachel Ray Show and trains doctors on this procedure. Contemplating on using his services soon. If you have successfully tried another dr. please let me know. thanks
Hi, Any more information about Dr. Sharpio? I had mesotherapy- (I posted about it) but I cannot find/locate my practioner anymore. I reside in NYC, and was getting the injections for a butt lift, and remove some inches off my tummy since the holidays. Looking for someone good and affordable.

Thanks for sharing your story. Do you know your doctor's first name by any chance? I Googled but there are a ton of docs with that name in NYC. :) Thanks!