Juvederm Ultra for Acne Scars - New York, NY

I've now had Juvederm injected twice for...

I've now had Juvederm injected twice for rolling acne scars on my cheeks. It makes a tremendous difference. The first time it was just regular juvederm which lasted about 2 months and cost $500. The second time I got jevederm ultra which was about 4 months ago. There is still some improvement but I am thinking of going in soon for another round. I have to say I think it looks WAY better with the juverderm. It's not that my skin in flawless now, but I am way less self-conscious about the scars and they are way less noticeable. There was light bruising at the injection site and a few lumps in some places, but I was able to go into work immediately following the appointment and cover everything up with a little make-up. I definitely plan on using juvederm again and again.

I liked the doctor. The first time he let me return to use the rest of my syringe at no cost. I assumed this was the norm, but when I returned to use the rest of my second syringe, he wanted to charge me. I am mostly going back because I know he does a good job, not because I think he is especially considerate or anything.