Prep Before Filler Injections - New York, NY

Ive been using Juvederm and had excellent results....

Ive been using Juvederm and had excellent results. My problem was the bruising. I looked awful for many days after. This time I used Arnica dissolving tabs 6 times a day and substantially less bruised. Ive noticed just very light bruises at the entry site. I stopped after the injections. Next time Ill prep like I did this time with Arnica and continue for 3-5 days to see if that makes the bruising heal faster. I bet it does. Also never use aspirin or Advil for one week prior to treatment.

That is interesting to know that Arnica works that well. Thanks for the tip!

Various areas on my face.
Im only 2 days after the procedure. My skin is rough and getting ready to peel and shed. My sister in law has had her face done 3 times and its flawless at 61 yrs old. She also just had a round on her chest which looks a mess but surely will be better after she "sheds".
Im sure Ill need another treatment in 6-8 wks. I want it done until its perfect.
New York Dermatologist

Dr Madfes is a top cosmetic dermotogist and started her own practice after working in Dr Patricia Wexlers office. She is the BEST. OK so the cats out of the bag.