Invisalign is Totally Worth It! - New York, NY

I wore braces for 1 1/2 years when I was a...

I wore braces for 1 1/2 years when I was a teenager, and since I never kept up with wearing my retainers, my teeth shifted back to where I had this severe overjet on up my upper teeth, and then my bottom teeth were flaring out.

I looked at three invisalign providers and their prices ranged from $3,500 - $6,000 - and this was the price for an express case!

I'm on tray three of my retainers and it hasn't been bad! It's a little annoying to brush and floss after every meal, and I have to go in every two weeks so far to pick up my trays (also because I have to get spacing between certain teeth, but the maintenance is only minor compared to the long-term satisfaction of having a beautiful smile!

I posted 3-D shots of before and after views, but I'll try to update the pics after I'm done with my treatment in May.

Dr. Diana Deidan

I found Dr. D through another reviewer on this site. She doesn't do any hard core advertising, so a lot of her patients are through referrals. Dr. D is really the best! She answered all my questions and explained what to expect during the whole treatment process. For New Yorkers looking for a provider, I would highly recommend Dr. D!

I was an express case so only 10 retainers in total.
THank you!! Can i ask how many retainers in all?
I used Dr. Diana Deidan with Park Lex 60 Dental Associates. I highly recommend her as an invisalign provider!

Can i ask you where in NYC you had them done? I'm currently here and looking for an ortho.

Hi Phinny - Thanks for posting your story so far. Please keep us posted as your treatment progresses. Good luck!