Help! Looking for a Revision Rhinoplasty Specialist - New York, NY

I had rhinoplasty in August 2013 in NYC. ...

I had rhinoplasty in August 2013 in NYC. Unfortunately the surgery did not go as planned and I am left with a nose worse than my original. As of now I am researching doctors that specialize in revision. I have spoken to a couple of doctors and they would like to see my before pictures, the simulation pictures and the post op report. I am waiting for my doctor to email these items.

I can not believe I have to go through this again. I can not believe the money I spent to have a nonfunctional distorted nose. While researching a doctor the first go I chose my doctor because his before and after pictures were exceptional. Additionally, I was in contact with two of his patients who had nothing but good things to say about him and when I saw their before and after photos I was convinced.

Dr. RIchard Davis

I emailed Dr. Davis pictures a few weeks ago and he responded immediately. After nine months I will have a in person consultation with him. He is just one of the doctors I will consult with.

nose is worse

Nose is getting worse by the day. Now I have a cartilage sticking out. If someone is reading this can you tell me if this is coming up on the review or question section?
Dr. G