Help! Looking for a Revision Rhinoplasty Specialist - New York, NY

I had rhinoplasty in August 2013 in NYC. ...

I had rhinoplasty in August 2013 in NYC. Unfortunately the surgery did not go as planned and I am left with a nose worse than my original. As of now I am researching doctors that specialize in revision. I have spoken to a couple of doctors and they would like to see my before pictures, the simulation pictures and the post op report. I am waiting for my doctor to email these items.

I can not believe I have to go through this again. I can not believe the money I spent to have a nonfunctional distorted nose. While researching a doctor the first go I chose my doctor because his before and after pictures were exceptional. Additionally, I was in contact with two of his patients who had nothing but good things to say about him and when I saw their before and after photos I was convinced.

Dr. RIchard Davis

I emailed Dr. Davis pictures a few weeks ago and he responded immediately. After nine months I will have a in person consultation with him. He is just one of the doctors I will consult with.

nose is worse

Nose is getting worse by the day. Now I have a cartilage sticking out. If someone is reading this can you tell me if this is coming up on the review or question section?
Dr. G

Hey, thanks for posting. When's your consult with Dr Davis? I'm also looking into him for a revision and would love it if you could post your thoughts after you've met with him. Wishing you all the best in your search for a revision surgeon:)
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Here's what some doctors say about revision rhinoplasty doctors in NYC. Take care and please keep us posted on what you decide to do.