Liposuction of Flanks Upper Lower Stomach and Upper Lower Back Transferred to Buttocks. - New York, NY

I'm in soooooooo much pain. I actually cried to...

I'm in soooooooo much pain. I actually cried to my bf and told him I regret it so much. But now I'm under heavy meds so it feels like a very painful period. And gosh I'm super swollen cuz I feel it and I had my bf. take a pic and I look bigger than how I started. In draining fluids and blood which is so gross. But part of it.

It's been five days..

I been walking around and sleeping on my stomach. As directed by the doc. But I feel as it I'm getting more swollen. Tomorrow I see my doc so I'll ask. Also I'm constipated, I know it's an effect of all the meds but ugh it sucks. And the sleep on my stomach is killing me :(. I ordered a pillow cuz ill kill my neck. I'm planing on not sitting for 6 weeks. I hope I can do it. I mean I had to get into a cab today and lay side
Ways cause I don't want to mess this up!! I really like the way I look. When I don't
Have the garment off but I know I still have a long way to
Go.

Went to the doc for follow up it's been 6 days

He took my stitches off and told me I was healing very nicely. Now it's time for massages. I'm going to start scheduling them for next week. I hear that those are super painful. Also I was surprised he said he took a lot of fat out. I mean I weight normally 130 pounds and I didn't think I had so much, I was fit and healthy. He explained to me that i will be swelling more and less and more again during this healing process. I see him in two weeks. I'm done taking pain meds as Vicodin doesn't do much and I can tolerate the pain. My biggest concern is sleeping on my stomach, my arms get the worst of it, they are always sore. If your going to do this procedure I recommend a lot of pillows and someone there to help you. My bf stayed home for this week and honestly I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for his help cuz I'm a big baby !!

No pain !

So i have no pain what so ever unless you poke me hard :( but no pain moving walking. I'm in a medical setting so I'm expected to be up for more than 10 hrs. The last two days I've been practicing staying on my feet. I haven't been tired and when when I go sleep on my stomach it doesn't bother me at all cuz by then I just want to sleep and I don't wake up anymore at night. So I feel it's going great. I ordered an xs Marena comfort wear garment. Mine is starting to feel loose. The only thing is, (I've read and researched this and it seems normal. ) and I want girls who've had a bbl maybe to give me their feedback because my buttocks are hard I know this is the waiting period (fat necrosis ) but I'm wondering when does it go back to normal. I mean if my body rejects the butt fat it would suck but I'm not gonna go cry to the surgeon I know this is a 50/50 chance that we take once we transfer fat. Any ways everything else is great.

Massage time

My first after lipo massage was painful in certain areas. The areas where it was hurting I had extra liquid. Then after she used her hands she used a machine that suctions your skin that was painful too. My instructions are now to drink a lot of water so everything can pass through. Also she recommended using vitamin E capsules on the area. She told me I might only need 2 sessions so I'm going to my next session next week.

Developed an infection

Just my luck ! I ordered a smaller compression garment. And I've been wearing it with panty liners and now I have what looks and feels like a yeast infection. (Based on past experience and google). The garment is pretty tight so it's only to be expected. I'm taking monistat until Monday when I can see a doctor. And I will be either asking my doctor for pills to prevent yeast infections or loading myself up with cranberry juice cuz I really hate this :((((( By the way I feel awesome after the massage!!

Garment help!

So I've been using the Marena compression garment x small. And it's loose I've had it for 5 days. I'm looking to see if anybody can recommend a better garment? My waist size went from a 30 to a 27 in the last few weeks and I really want my lower abdomen to stay the way it is.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He's a really nice doctor and realistic then again I'm a realistic person with normal expectations. I didn't want a huge change in my butt I want to contour my body correctly. My love handles and stomach where out of control. For me anyway. He's very nice very detailed and it was a very easy process.

If u go to the Marena website they have size xxs
Yeah but I feel like the Marena garment gets loose way to Fast i wants something stronger
I went from a size large to now a size small Marena thong, I've stayed at a size small for about a month even after multiple washes its fits well. After a couple of weeks I had to keep going down sizes but I think it was just my swelling going down. The stage 2 it now made to be very compressive. It should fit snug or fitted. It is less compressive than the stage 1 and is more comfortable. I would suggest adding a waist clincher or squeem on top of your stage 2 if you want more compression as they are more firmer & less stretchy.
Where do you go to get massages
Hey hunny, happy healing! I don't mean to sound stupid. ..but what did you get stitches for...I've been reading quite a few reviews and I haven't heard anyone mention stitches  after a bbl.
I got one stitch anywhere the doctor took fat out and put in. I have two in the front in the lower part of the abdomen. 2 in my flanks. And 3 in my buttock area.
Well that makes good sense. .the drains stay open for further draining right?
Maybe to help close the incision, that's what my doctor used as well when I had lipo done. But your right many girls don't mention it when they get the bbl, I think it's optional for the doctor
Yeah my incisions are closed and the massages are for lumpy areas
Congrats :)
Best wishes on your recovery. BTW Dr. Roland is very nice and sweet. I met him a while ago for a breast reduction and rhinoplasty
Your butt looks lovely. So after the buttock fat transfer you got go for massage? Why is that? And if you don't what will happened?
It's to distribute and keep the blood flow on my buttocks. It helps the fat from dying and my body returns to normal. Right now my butt it's pretty hard.
For how long you have to do the message? Is that extra payment beside the surgery?
I called the center I do have to pay for the massages. I'm gonna do them on a weekly basis
I realized I answered the question you asked me thinking I was answering some one else. Sorry the massages are for liposuction areas like my tummy and my back only because you might get hardened areas or lumps. The stuff I wrote up there was trying to tell someone else that a multivitamin and walking would help with the healing sorry. !!
your doing great! don't be so hard on yourself, relax and heal well.
Lol sorry the pain has me complaining.
Give your body sometime to heal, you look great. Comparing your before and after pics I can see an improvement. It will take sometime before you see your end results, you'll be fine. You look great!
Well your in the right place for support as the days go by it will get better, and remember the weight is actually water weight eating tight and stay away from the sodium and you'll be back to your normal weight in no time. I'm here to support I had my Bbl on the 9th so I know what your going through
Thanks!!
Jan92014 I'm like a little pain tolerance I can take pain...did the pain last longer? if so how many days? when did you start seeing changes?
Honestly the first right after the surgery take the pain meds they give you and try to sleep right away cuz once the anestisia comes off it's hell. I only had that much pain for the first 3 hours after surgery. Then I was just sore and today It only hurts when I take a shower and have to put the garment on. And changes I've been taking pics everyday and my body is completely different.
I'm happy for you and can't wait for mine in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for all the info. You got me prepared.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us and now counting my days..