Liposuction of Flanks Upper Lower Stomach and Upper Lower Back Transferred to Buttocks. - New York, NY

I'm in soooooooo much pain. I actually cried to...

I'm in soooooooo much pain. I actually cried to my bf and told him I regret it so much. But now I'm under heavy meds so it feels like a very painful period. And gosh I'm super swollen cuz I feel it and I had my bf. take a pic and I look bigger than how I started. In draining fluids and blood which is so gross. But part of it.

It's been five days..

I been walking around and sleeping on my stomach. As directed by the doc. But I feel as it I'm getting more swollen. Tomorrow I see my doc so I'll ask. Also I'm constipated, I know it's an effect of all the meds but ugh it sucks. And the sleep on my stomach is killing me :(. I ordered a pillow cuz ill kill my neck. I'm planing on not sitting for 6 weeks. I hope I can do it. I mean I had to get into a cab today and lay side
Ways cause I don't want to mess this up!! I really like the way I look. When I don't
Have the garment off but I know I still have a long way to
Go.

Went to the doc for follow up it's been 6 days

He took my stitches off and told me I was healing very nicely. Now it's time for massages. I'm going to start scheduling them for next week. I hear that those are super painful. Also I was surprised he said he took a lot of fat out. I mean I weight normally 130 pounds and I didn't think I had so much, I was fit and healthy. He explained to me that i will be swelling more and less and more again during this healing process. I see him in two weeks. I'm done taking pain meds as Vicodin doesn't do much and I can tolerate the pain. My biggest concern is sleeping on my stomach, my arms get the worst of it, they are always sore. If your going to do this procedure I recommend a lot of pillows and someone there to help you. My bf stayed home for this week and honestly I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for his help cuz I'm a big baby !!

No pain !

So i have no pain what so ever unless you poke me hard :( but no pain moving walking. I'm in a medical setting so I'm expected to be up for more than 10 hrs. The last two days I've been practicing staying on my feet. I haven't been tired and when when I go sleep on my stomach it doesn't bother me at all cuz by then I just want to sleep and I don't wake up anymore at night. So I feel it's going great. I ordered an xs Marena comfort wear garment. Mine is starting to feel loose. The only thing is, (I've read and researched this and it seems normal. ) and I want girls who've had a bbl maybe to give me their feedback because my buttocks are hard I know this is the waiting period (fat necrosis ) but I'm wondering when does it go back to normal. I mean if my body rejects the butt fat it would suck but I'm not gonna go cry to the surgeon I know this is a 50/50 chance that we take once we transfer fat. Any ways everything else is great.

Massage time

My first after lipo massage was painful in certain areas. The areas where it was hurting I had extra liquid. Then after she used her hands she used a machine that suctions your skin that was painful too. My instructions are now to drink a lot of water so everything can pass through. Also she recommended using vitamin E capsules on the area. She told me I might only need 2 sessions so I'm going to my next session next week.

Developed an infection

Just my luck ! I ordered a smaller compression garment. And I've been wearing it with panty liners and now I have what looks and feels like a yeast infection. (Based on past experience and google). The garment is pretty tight so it's only to be expected. I'm taking monistat until Monday when I can see a doctor. And I will be either asking my doctor for pills to prevent yeast infections or loading myself up with cranberry juice cuz I really hate this :((((( By the way I feel awesome after the massage!!

Garment help!

So I've been using the Marena compression garment x small. And it's loose I've had it for 5 days. I'm looking to see if anybody can recommend a better garment? My waist size went from a 30 to a 27 in the last few weeks and I really want my lower abdomen to stay the way it is.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He's a really nice doctor and realistic then again I'm a realistic person with normal expectations. I didn't want a huge change in my butt I want to contour my body correctly. My love handles and stomach where out of control. For me anyway. He's very nice very detailed and it was a very easy process.