horrible experience and horrible doctor -NYC, NY

Without going into specifics I can tell you this...

Without going into specifics I can tell you this man lied to me, he did unauthorized procedure, he botched me up so that every day I see myself and regret having ever met him. He self promotes so that you should not believe any of the good reviews because he writes them himself or has them written for him.
Please do yourself a favor and check him very carefully, read between the lines and you will see what a horrible person he is, what a horrible doctor.
I have also spoken personally with several people who have been completely botched by this man and he has destroyed theirs and well as my life.
This is a favor I am doing to anyone reading this to step back and don't allow any false charm to sway you to proceed with him; those 'charms' aren't there when you return to him upset because of the destruction he has done. He also has had numerous lawsuits against him. His office is filthy and he was cited a couple times for this. I gave him good marks for no wait time though, because he has so few patients that it not necessary to wait.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery  community.

New York Plastic Surgeon