Chin & Midface Implant to Balance out Profile - New York, NY

Extremely happy with the results. Suffered from a...

Extremely happy with the results. Suffered from a protruding mouth. Had profile surgery, which included a chin implant, midface implant, and two on opposite sides of my nose. I am now 10 days postop and still have swelling. The only bad part was some tingling and waiting for my stitches to heal. Another difficult thing was transitioning back into the real world because family said I looked extremely different.

Chin Implant = Increased Confidence

Should have done it sooner.

Amazing how everything else changes

It's crazy how people say my nose and lips also look different as well, just by improving my profile.

Progress

Four days post op

Today....3 weeks post op. Before & after

1 month post op appointment

Just went in for my one month post op appointment. Everything has gone smooth with my recovery and I pray that it continues to go smoothly. Still getting compliments on my new facial balance. Everyone just says I look different, just don't know why.

4 weeks after

Post op....4 weeks

4 months post op

Sorry for the late update and response guys. The only thing I am having issues with right now is getting mentally used to my new implant. Sometimes I even forget I had it done.

4 months post op

Sorry about the late updates and responses guys. I've been doing great since my surgery. Sometimes I even forget I had it done. The only thing that has been difficult is getting used to my chin mentally.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Congrats! You results are amazing. The chin takes forever to heal,i would get tingling sensations and it was tight when i stretched my neck back but eventually it healed properly. Enjoy the new you! :)
I think you did the right thing. Of course you look different...that is what you wanted. I'm sure your family will adjust and hardy notice it within a month or two. You look beautiful and much more balanced features now.
I sent you a message asking some questions; I'd love to hear from you. You look wonderful and I'm glad the surgery went well.
Sorry for the late response. I'm willing to answer any questions you have, but since I'm not on here often here's my email fblue86@aol.com
Your results are beautiful ! But there's a better surgery for people with protruding mouth called two jaw surgery its more pricey theres also a cheaper one I think its called bimaxillary set back both ways the doctor can also slide your natural chin foward while they fix the protruding mouth for even better results and both ways actualy fix the problem instead of concealing it with implants if its to pricey in the US alot of people go to south korea for half the price
Hi. Can I ask who administers this surgery? Plastic surgeons or dental surgeons? Is there someone that does this in New York?
Thank you, never knew that. I wanted the more intrusive approach, actually jaw surgery but no doctor would approve it because my jaw was functional.
Plastic surgeons in Manhattan. He should be linked to my post.Dr. Edmund Kwan. Mention my name if you use him. He's great!
when you say implants on the opposite sides of your nose..what does that mean? Cheek implants?
She means in the place where nasolabial folds are. One surgeon I talked to called the pyreform aperture implants.
They're also (I think) called "paranasal implants".
Thank you for providing the surgical term
Thank you for providing the medical term
No cheek implants, my cheekbones are naturally high. Implants by the folds of my nose, my surgeon suggested it.
holy crap you made some awesome surgical choices. fantastic results
Thanks so much
were you in a lot of pain with the healing process? how long did it take you to completely heal? you look great BTW!
Thank you. Sorry for the response. Honestly, I was in pain the first five days. At that point I even stopped taking the pain medication. I returned to work within a week. I had such a wonderful healing process, no issues at all.
*late response
WOW! You continue to look TERRIFIC!! You're so pretty! Thanks for the update!! :-)
Thank you so much and sorry for the late response.
Great results, i didnt even know u can have implants on the sides of your nose. Are you talking about the nasolabial fold area? & what is midface implant? Is that similar to cheek implants?
Sorry for the late response. I have one under my nose and two on opposite sides of my nose.
Looks great.