Chin & Midface Implant to Balance out Profile - New York, NY

Extremely happy with the results. Suffered from a...

Extremely happy with the results. Suffered from a protruding mouth. Had profile surgery, which included a chin implant, midface implant, and two on opposite sides of my nose. I am now 10 days postop and still have swelling. The only bad part was some tingling and waiting for my stitches to heal. Another difficult thing was transitioning back into the real world because family said I looked extremely different.

Chin Implant = Increased Confidence

Should have done it sooner.

Amazing how everything else changes

It's crazy how people say my nose and lips also look different as well, just by improving my profile.

Progress

Four days post op

Today....3 weeks post op. Before & after

1 month post op appointment

Just went in for my one month post op appointment. Everything has gone smooth with my recovery and I pray that it continues to go smoothly. Still getting compliments on my new facial balance. Everyone just says I look different, just don't know why.

4 weeks after

Post op....4 weeks
New York Plastic Surgeon

I sent you a message asking some questions; I'd love to hear from you. You look wonderful and I'm glad the surgery went well.
Your results are beautiful ! But there's a better surgery for people with protruding mouth called two jaw surgery its more pricey theres also a cheaper one I think its called bimaxillary set back both ways the doctor can also slide your natural chin foward while they fix the protruding mouth for even better results and both ways actualy fix the problem instead of concealing it with implants if its to pricey in the US alot of people go to south korea for half the price
Hi. Can I ask who administers this surgery? Plastic surgeons or dental surgeons? Is there someone that does this in New York?
when you say implants on the opposite sides of your nose..what does that mean? Cheek implants?
She means in the place where nasolabial folds are. One surgeon I talked to called the pyreform aperture implants.
holy crap you made some awesome surgical choices. fantastic results
were you in a lot of pain with the healing process? how long did it take you to completely heal? you look great BTW!
WOW! You continue to look TERRIFIC!! You're so pretty! Thanks for the update!! :-)
Great results, i didnt even know u can have implants on the sides of your nose. Are you talking about the nasolabial fold area? & what is midface implant? Is that similar to cheek implants?
Looks great.
Thanks a lot
Does the implant feel foreign to you? Did he secure the implants with screws ?
The chin feels normal, not foreign at all. Not sure How he secured it but I'll find out in a few weeks when I visit my PS
I had the same question as Kpforlife, so please do let us know what your PS says...
Will do
You look great.
Thanks a lot.
Congratulations on your results. I have quite the same issue you had, what size of implant did you used?
Not sure what size my surgeon used but I trusted his judgement and he used his expertise to know what the right balance was. Like i mentioned, I also had three mid face implants because just having a chin implant would not have got the same results.
Just for clarification -- you had one chin implant, two implants on the sides of your nose and one implant "mid-face" -- is mid-face your forehead?
No, between my nose and lip.
K -- thanks for the clarification! :-)
No problem
Are u interested in something similar?
I'd never even heard of these implants being put in at the same time -- I LOVE the way it looks on you! Definitely something for me to consider down the road.