My Breast Lift Results Are Fantastic!--New York

I had a breast lift 14 months ago and it was the...

I had a breast lift 14 months ago and it was the best thing I've ever done in my life! Unlike many breast lift patients I did not develop saggy breasts after having babies. I've always had them!

Dr. in NYC did my surgery and she did such a great job. I love the shape. They are so perky and my scars have faded to almost nothing. I highly recommend doing to her for this procedure.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

She made me feel the most comfortable and her resume and portfolio speak for themselves.

Can you send me your surgeons info so I can contact them for a consultation please thank you
Please anyone considering cosmetic breast surgery, take your time when choosing a surgeon. Surgery can be one of the biggest decisions of your life because it is very difficult to erase it after it is done. Also, dont make my mistake and judge solely your decision on who to choose as your doctor by reading interent reviews. See atleast a few dotors and listen to your instincts, who you feel most comfortable with, who provided the most thourough, in-depth information, without watching the clock. I feel given the right circumstances, comsetic surgery can be a wonderful thing and really boost someones self confidence but if for some reason it does not go as planned, it can become a living nightmare. So, all I advise is anyone considering cosmetic surgery to take their time and listen to their intuition.
hello MAH2393 which office did you go to i wanna check out a couple i live in brooklyn ny im a mother of 4 an im 26 i want to feel great about mysel again i have a very good support team trying to way my options an also not trying to spend over over 5000 the max 8000 just want a lift im a 32 b but i might have to go bigger really dont want to but if i have to i will i dont want silicons at all can u please help me out
My results can be seen on realself under the heading "What is the best option for a breast lift revision?" My breast lift was performed by Dr. Walden and I'm very displeased with the results. I can e-mail more pics to anyone interested. I will be having a revision in December of this year but with another PS.

I wanted to further explain why I removed a few comments above. To do that, I'll include below the message I sent to rnuch regarding violating community guidelines.

If you're confused or concerned, please send me a private message. If you'd like to post feedback about RealSelf, you can do that here.

I’m Angie, the breast lift community moderator at RealSelf. While I’m not an employee of RealSelf, I do moderate reviews and comments. Part of my role is to make sure that RealSelf users are getting the most from their participation on the site.

I love this role because it helps people ask good questions and make informed decisions before deciding whether a procedure is right for them or not.

I do my best to keep it fair for all community members, people like you as well as over 1,000 doctors (who volunteer their time answering questions).

What I consider fair is for RealSelf users to post experiences about treatment reviews (as you've done) and, in the designated field, indicate whether they do or don't recommend a doctor.

I consider it unfair for someone to post entries disparaging other reviews as plants or frauds. No one likes personal attacks --which aren't allowed on RealSelf—or having someone question their honesty regarding their postings.

In the breast lift community, I focus on getting people to open up and share their surgery experience, but I do not allow discussion of individual doctors. I therefore moderate out comments which could be construed as personal attacks (which by law doctors can’t even respond to.). As you probably are aware, there are loads of forums for venting grievances and rating a doctor. It's just not the goal of the breast lift community and RealSelf. That’s why we ask that people refer to their doctors only in the doctor recommendation field associated with their review.

In your postings I see a mix of fair and unfair. I like that you offer insights about what you experienced post-op. That said, I’d really appreciate it if you’d allow people to express their breast lift experiences without suggesting they’re lying. Also, you reference the doctor in the discussion areas, but this should be limited to the doctor field in your breast lift posting.

Thanks for your help on this. I hope you’ll continue to help the breast lift community thrive!

Best, Angie

{Removed by Angiemcc: violates our Community Guidelines}

Glad your results are so satisfying! What a great thing to do for yourself.

{Removed by Angiemcc: violates our Community Guidelines}