My Breast Augmentation Journey - New York, NY

Hello everyone here at RealSelf! I am 20 from NYC...

Hello everyone here at RealSelf! I am 20 from NYC and wanted breast implants since I was around 15 or for as long as I can remember lol... I love my body and the way it looks, I just believe if I can improve something I will. I do embrace my small 34 A breasts, I've worn bandeaus before and strapless gowns but to be honest, I don't really like how my breasts look in them. I've learned to work with what I have but I would really like to have a breast augmentation for the same reason I'm sure most of you have: to improve bust size! I'm also tired of wearing padded bras and extra push up bras. I've been saving money for my surgery as I really want to try to avoid having to finance it. I'm almost up to $1K! Even though that's far from how much it is, it's a start! And who knows? I've also been considering going out of the states to do them ( just an idea, not 100% sure yet) Well anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to the community! Will post photos and more details soon!

Looking into Consultation..

Hey ladies! So I have been looking up more plastic surgeons in my area and have been thinking about setting up consultation/s very soon. I just wanted to get some input from you guys who already have been through that process or are currently going through it. Is there anything you wish you could've done differently? What questions do you feel are CRUCIAL to ask? I already have some photos of what I would like to look like (will upload those soon) Please feel free to comment!

Welcome to RealSelf! So happy you decided to start your journey here at such an early stage in your journey. There is a lot of research you can do to prepare for your surgery and to help the time pass more quickly while you continue to save your money. To get you started, you may find this Guide to Breast Aug Slang helpful. Also, as you begin to research doctors, here are some important questions to keep in mind. Looking forward to your photos and updates!

thanks so much! Definitely will take a look!