The Key to Great Results is Choosing the Right Plastic Surgeon

I went to a plastic surgeon on Park Avenue in NYC....

I went to a plastic surgeon on Park Avenue in NYC. I looked in the magazine called New Beauty. He was known as the breast doctor. Go to him. His name is {shown above}. I had the silicone breast implant put through the armpit. It's been only two weeks after surgery and they look beautiful! They looked beautiful right after the surgery too. One small bruise. That's it! I know it sounds unbelievable, I'm still in shock.

It was costly 10,000 for it, but you definately get what you pay for. The plastic surgeon injects lidocaine into the breasts before you wake up from the surgery so you do not feel any pain at all, I'm serious, NONE. The lidocaine lasts for 2 days, and by that time, the worst is over.

When getting plastic surgery, you have to be smart and meticulous when doing your research, don't be impulsive. And get the implant put through the armpit, this is called auxillary. This is the only way to avoid any scarring, the breast looks untouched. The implant should always be put under the muscle. Any plastic surgeon who wants to put an implant above the muscle should have his license to practice taken away. This is coming from the mouth of my plastic surgeon.

Dr. David Rappaport

do you have any photos of your procedure?