This is my story! - Breast Augmentation - New York, NY

This is not a sales pitch! this is my story! I had...

This is not a sales pitch! this is my story! I had ugly breasts. As if ugly was not enough, they were  also very different. They were small, (34A), but Size was the least of my problems. One of them even had a hideous scar from a previous surgery..just to give you an idea. You will probably see my before/after pics at some point.  So, I went to see three surgeons. I verbalized my needs to all of them. I wanted my breasts to be at least near equal. Two of the surgeons did not listen to my needs. They were interested in selling me implants. I was not looking forward to have an even bigger uglyness.  Dr. E, however, realized that I hated my breasts. He told me that what mattered to him the most was that I was happy at the end. He thought the problem really deeply and called me twice to go to his office to look at my breasts.

We discussed the best approach to get the result I desired. And he certainly did...made me happy! I got what I desired! Wow!  He had to reconstruct an entire breast to make them look alike and then put the implants in. The implant had to be the right size, so the new breast could handle it and that it would also give me a nice looking full C. I never thought it possible! It was too ambitious!  I love my breasts now. I can not believe I am able to say this.

I am sooo Glad I put my faith on Dr. E! What a great artist! and caregiver!  I am free from this burden for good and forever, this ugly secret I used to carry. I feel more confident, more complete now. I feel beautiful! I did not have to go broke to feel this way either...and for that... I am also thankful. THANK U Dr. E!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My advice To the patients is to listen to him. He...

my advice To the patients is to listen to him. He is like the bible of breast aug. Just by looking at you he inmediately knows what size implants you should get.

So happy to hear your surgery went well, lilyta. Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of the breast aug. community.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I strongly recommend Dr. E to be your choice if you are planning to have surgery. He is incredibly talented and has excellent bedside manners. His office staff and Anesthesiologist are nice. They are very helpful and readily available to make things go easier for you. the bedside manners are incredible. you feel very taken care of by everyone in the office.the doctor answers all questions, even the not so bright questions we ask when we are nervous.. there was no waiting time, none. I was able to pay with a credit card.