Too Large for my Taste - New York, NY

I Jan male breast Aug done in November prior I...

I Jan male breast Aug done in November prior I star B size forms for 6 mos and went to my consultation with them I explainrd my goals, my ps told me I should consider going a little larger and to let him make the goal call. Well I ended up being bigger than I wanted they r too noticable for my feelings and after 5 mos still seem to get in the way . My ps afterwards keeps saying that they fit my frame perfectly and I should be thrilled with the results, give it time I will adjust . Well after 5 mos I am questioning this . I feel manipulated into this size when I would have been much happier with my B size forms.

Internet

So what size, profile and location were your implants? Also what's your weight and height. I'm also afraid of going too large and need a point of reference.

Thank you for sharing your personal story on RealSelf. I am sorry to hear your are disappointed with your results after 5 months. Sounds like your forms were just a tad bit smaller than the implants. Do you think after another few months you might get used to them? It took me about a year to be able to forget about them. Would you consider getting them explanted? It must be challenging at times being a man and having breasts. Hoping you have friends and family that support you, along with the community on RealSelf. Keep us updated!